Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!

Friday, May 2, 2014

Friday Find - Hummingbird Feeder

Ever since the week before Easter, life around here has been go-go-go! I feel so bad not posting last Friday but then I remembered it's all good. That's been my attitude towards a lot of different areas in my life. No need to worry or stress over nonsense.

Anyway, this Friday find can be found at Lowe's for $9.99. It comes in 4 different colors (red, blue, yellow and green) Lowe's website sells them for $14.99. You can find it here I was in desperate need of a new hummingbird feeder after my last one fell and broke to pieces. Since I'm pretty much in love with anything rustic, I just knew I needed this for my garden.

You can either buy the hummingbird mix, either the powder or liquid. Or you can make your own for a fraction of the price! Here's the recipe I use:

2 Tbsp. of granulated sugar for every ounce of water.
You can also add red food coloring but that is optional.


No comments:

Post a Comment