How Far: 24 Weeks
Girl/Boy: Boy
Weight Gained: I was pretty surprised when I found out that I gained 5 pounds this last month but I'm still where I should be. My Doctor is actually encouraging me to gain more but I literally don't know if I can eat any more! I think I'm right where I was when I was pregnant with Shannon. I'll know how much I gained at my appointment towards the end of this month, when I have to take my glucose test.
Best Moment of the Week: I'm getting so much done! I'm exhausted but at least I'm not stressed out. I will be super excited once I finish Shannon's lamp for her big girl room. I am tired of making rosettes! Plus, we finalized our vacation plans and are counting down until the days where we're taking walks on the beach. It can't come soon enough!
What I miss: I'm starting to get a little heart burn and I am remembering those days with Shannon. They are not fun! I'm missing a nice, ice-cold beer. It's starting to really warm up over here (It'll hit the 100 mark at the end of the week!) However, I treat myself with some yummy lemonade and pretend that it's spiked! :)
Cravings: Not much these days. My hubby was all on his own with picking out the meals for Mother's Day. I just want whatever is easy and quick to make.
I hope all of you had a wonderful and restful Mother's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment