Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!

Friday, September 5, 2014

Happy Birthday Momma

This Thursday would have been my Mom's 52nd birthday. Since this was the first birthday without hearing her voice or being able to wish her a happy birthday, I decided to make it as special as possible. Being that I had just given birth less than a week ago, I wanted to do something special but still manageable for a Mom of a toddler and newborn.
I decided to pick up blue balloons (her favorite color) and have Shannon let them go. It was such a special moment and I'm so glad we did it. Shannon loved it too! I was nervous that she would be upset about the balloons flying away but she didn't seem to mind. She even repeated "Ganma" when I said that the balloons were for Grandma. I miss her everyday but I feel a sense of comfort knowing that she's watching over us. I love you to the moon & back Momma!




No comments:

Post a Comment