These past two weeks have been non-stop fun and chaos at times. I feel horrible for not posting my pregnancy week updates as well as our Easter festivities. We also just got back from California where we visited my hubby's family for the weekend. All of it was so much fun but tiring in the end. So here are my pregnancy weeks 21 & 22.
How Far: Currently 22 weeks 2 days
Weight gained: 10+ lbs.
Girl/Boy: Boy!
Best Moment: I had so many amazing moments these past couple weeks. Starting from my Dad traveling all the way out from Kansas to be with us Easter weekend to spending the weekend in California with the hubby's family. I love being surrounded by family and I know Shannon does too! Although, a couple nights ago, Lee finally felt the baby boy kick/punch!!! He's been desperately waiting to feel for about a month now and it finally happened.
What I miss: Honestly, just a normal schedule. Things have been so crazy around here and I'm ready to get back to fun lessons for the baby girl and working on the kids rooms. I'm also adding SLEEP. I miss sleep, but that just goes without saying. Obviously by the "wonderful" hair styles I have going on in both of these pictures, you can definitely tell how crazy life has been.
Cravings: Yesterday, as I was driving, I started really craving crawfish. Thanks to our New Orleans' friends. They took us to a crawfish boil when I was pregnant with Shannon and we've been addicted ever since.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment