How Far: 23 Weeks!
Girl/Boy: Boy!
Weight Gained: I was surprised to find out that I had gained 5 lbs. since my last appointment (which was about a month ago). Overall I've gained a little over 15 lbs!
Best Moment of the Week: I always love going to the Drs. and seeing the baby boy on the ultrasound. Plus... I was able to get a lot of little projects done. Not to mention, the hubby and I finally painted our Master Bedroom (3 years later!)
What I Miss: I'll try not to get too emotional here but I'm really missing my Mom. Mother's day is in a couple days and I just miss being able to tell her what an amazing mom & grandma she was. I miss our Skype sessions and just simply hearing her voice. I'm choosing this year to honor one of my best friends instead of focusing on not being able to call and talk to my mom. I know that is what she would've done.
Cravings: Ok so those little small chocolate chip cookies I've been raving about... yeah! umm! I've upped the ante. I've added peanut butter. A-MAZ-ING!
No comments:
Post a Comment