Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!

Friday, August 22, 2014

38 & 39 Weeks


Sorry for the really bad quality/point of view on these pictures. I've been really lazy lately on taking my weekly belly shots with my nice camera and then having to upload it to my computer. 

I'm currently 39 weeks and 1 day. (I'm going back to my original due date, because the dr says he's measuring bigger anyways)
I've been feeling pretty good lately. I've had the energy to still take Shannon to her weekly music class and run errands. However I feel exhausted at the end of the day. I've been to the Drs, once a week for the last couple weeks and still haven't dilated yet. I'm ready to have this baby boy... Now he needs to be ready to join the party. Everything's set in the house, there's literally nothing else I can do to prepare for this baby. So "baby please come soon!" 


No comments:

Post a Comment