Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Father's Day Gift

Father's Day was a little different this year. The hubby was traveling and both the baby girl and I caught a pretty nasty cold. Mine even turned into a sinus infection. Seriously?! I think you should be exempt from any illnesses once you're pregnant.
So we obviously waited for the Lee's return to celebrate and give him his homemade gift. I was so excited about this year's gift because I had thought about it a while ago and couldn't wait to start. He has always kept really cool looking bottle caps and I wanted to finally put use some for a craft.
I came across an idea similar to this one on Pinterest (of course!) It was super easy and turned out amazing. I picked up all of the supplies at Hobby Lobby (cement, molds and the cork bottoms) Honestly, everything was under $25! Gotta love that!

Well it was a big hit and I'm sure I'll be making more for the future ManCave.

We are planning on continuing the celebration of the main Man in our lives this week. We are so blessed to have you in our lives. You are an amazing husband and amazing father. The baby girl and baby boy are so blessed to have such an incredible role model as a father. We love you with all of our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment