Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

30 Weeks

How far: 30 weeks!
Boy/Girl: Strong baby boy
Weight Gained: Since the baby girl and I were dealing with a nasty cold (mine turned into a sinus infection) this last week; I actually lost 2 pounds. It will be easy to gain that back now that I'm on the coast, surrounded by amazing fresh food.
Best moment of the week: Obviously by the picture, I'm relaxing at our favorite beach in California. We're still currently on vacation and will be for a while. It was a much needed vacation/babymoon before the baby boy makes his entrance. Shannon has absolutely loved going to the beach and playing with the sand. I'm so glad she's over the "let me just shove this handful of sand into my mouth" stage. That was so exhausting last year.
What I Miss: With the fun of traveling and vacationing away from home, you also have to deal with the change in schedules and the just go with it kind of attitude. We have tried to somewhat stick to Shannon's schedule but there is just too much going on around us and she just feels like she'll miss out on something fun if she naps. She has going to bed around 9:30 instead of 7:30 and takes a good hour/hour and a half to fall asleep in her make shift toddler bed in our vacation house. Don't get me wrong, the fun is still outweighing the inconviences but it's always nice to be at home on a schedule.
What Is New: Even though I am just over 30 weeks pregnant, I am feeling like I should be in my last month. My energy is still pretty low and I have new aches and pains from the growing belly. I had a Drs appointment right before vacation and the baby kicked the monitor when the Dr was scanning my belly. This kid is strong and I'm feeling every little movement! Is it a rational that I fear I am further along than they say?! Note to self: finish baby's room once vacation is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment