Monday, March 24, 2014
17 Weeks
How far along: 17 Weeks
Weight gained: 7+ lbs
Girl or Boy: BOY! I can't wait to start planning for the nursery.
Maternity Clothes: I'm loving this maxi skirt (which is "maternity") Although I think every maxi skirt/dress could be worn as maternity clothing. I found this maxi skirt at Old Navy back in January.
Cravings: Cottage Cheese. I really craved this at the beginning of my pregnancy but then got tired of it for a while. I had never liked it before. It actually made me gag before, but OH MY! I love it now!
Sleep: It's all good! I just wished I had more (don't we all)
Best moment of the week: Watching Shannon give my belly a kiss. She's so sweet! Every time I ask her where the baby is, Shannon points to my belly and then gives it a kiss and lays her head on it. She definitely knows that something's going on in there.
Worst moment of the week: My hubby is traveling for work and will be gone for a week. We all miss him a ton and are counting down the days until his return. Plus... to add on to the craziness Shannon caught a cold.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment