Happy St. Patrick's Day!
How far along: 16 weeks
Weight gained: 7 lbs
Girl or Boy: BOY!!!
Maternity Clothes: Some. I find that maxi skirts are my go to "going out" outfit but when we're in for the day I throw on the yoga pants. I'm wearing both maternity and regular shirts.
Cravings: I'm still loving the sweet/salty combination. I have been craving my hubby's smoked salmon tacos!!! Mmm
Sleep: I really don't have to get up to pee anymore, which is always nice. Sleep all together is good.
Best Moment this week: St. Patrick's Day of course! This holiday is a big deal in my house and we had such a blast celebrating it. Also, towards then end of the week I felt the little boy give me a good strong kick. I can't wait until Lee will be able to feel it.
Best Moment this week: St. Patrick's Day of course! This holiday is a big deal in my house and we had such a blast celebrating it. Also, towards then end of the week I felt the little boy give me a good strong kick. I can't wait until Lee will be able to feel it.
Worst Moment this week: Being completely exhausted from an all day planned St. Patty's day activities for Shannon. It was worth it in the end though!
No comments:
Post a Comment