Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I hate bees!

So this is how it all began... we were going for our afternoon walk with Flynn and whenever we come across a stick, no matter what size, Flynn has to pick it up and carry it for the rest of the walk. Believe me I have a pile of them on the side of my home. However, this time we came across a big stick and he immediately picked it up and started proudly walking off with it. He dropped it a couple of times and then finally stopped and started chewing it. (He's still teething) So then I pointed it out to Lee so he can grab it from him. Lee held it for a second and then calmly said to me "the sticks humming." What???? Yeah umm the stick sounded like it was filled with bees. I started freaking out and I immediately told Lee to chuck it and get rid of it. Luckily this story has a good ending thanks to my hubby's quick thinking and strong baseball throw.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

1 comment:

  1. Eeek! That could have ended badly for the poor pup! Keep the pics of Flynn coming, he is such a cute little guy. Hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete