Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Exciting Day in Vegas

Our friends Jenn and Jeremy were here visting from Nashville. On our way down to the strip to meet them for dinner, Lee noticed Bret Michaels' tour bus and so I quickly snapped a couple pics. I have to admit, at one time I was addicted to Rock of Love! Embarrassing!
We had such a good time catching up with Jenn and Jeremy. We had dinner at Mon Ami Gabi in the Paris Casino and then walked around the strip afterwards. We caught the water show in front of the Bellagio and tried to figure out what the Bellagio's theme was. Every other casino has a specific theme that is clear in its decorations. The Bellagio had flowers, butterflies, balloons and circus rides. Pretty but Weird! I still can't figure it out.
I was glad we were able to meet them and catch up a little. Can't wait for New York!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment