How Far: 27 Weeks! Hello 3rd Trimester!
Weight Gained: I will know for sure tomorrow after my Dr's appointment. However, I'm already waddling and I just know that I've put on quite a bit since last month.
Girl/Boy: Boy
Best Moment of the Week: Having a family outing at the community pool. It wasn't too busy (surprisingly) and she absolutely loved it. I'm planning on taking her at least once a week! What I Miss: Being able to run after Shannon. That girl can run!
Maternity Clothes: I'm pretty much done purchasing maternity clothes. I love trying to squeeze into my favorite tank tops and believe me I try my best. I was wearing my favs up until the night Shannon was born. However, I feel as though I need to pick up a couple more tank tops. I'm so much bigger than last time.
You look great! Miss you!!
ReplyDelete