How Far: 18 weeks!
Weight Gained: 7+ lbs. I have an appointment in 2 weeks.
Girl/Boy: BOY! I've been getting the nursery plans together and I'm so excited to start Shannon's big girl room and the little boy's room. (Hopefully, I can post those ideas soon)
Maternity Clothes: These days it's lots of yoga pants and maxi skirts. I do try and "get ready" when I have to go run errands. Luckily I'm still wearing some of my favorite T's and just putting a cute belt around it.
Cravings: Still hung up on the cottage cheese deal. While picking up a huge carton of the stuff at Trader Joe's, I also found these amazing little chocolate chip cookies. Seriously, they are soooo good! Plus, they're small so you don't feel as guilty eating a handful.
Sleep: Still sleeping fairly well but I have noticed that I can't lay on my back at all now. It just hurts. I'm really not a back sleeper anyways but it was nice to give my shoulders a little break.
Best Moment of the Week: My Hubby's home!!! He was gone for a week but everything just returns to its normal state when he's here. For example, MY DOG! UGH! He becomes super high maintenance when my husband is gone. He won't eat breakfast, even though his schedule is kept the same. It makes for one frustrating week.
Worst Moment of the Week: Other than dealing with my diva of a dog, Shan and I were both dealing with allergies/cold. The wind was crazy here and kicked up all of the dust and pollen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are so cute Ash! Love the Lee is home with you! Hugs :-)
ReplyDelete