Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Santaaaa!

So again like I said in the previous post, December was just crazy. We finally saw Santa Claus at our local shopping center at 3:00pm on Christmas Eve. Oh well, I'm just glad we actually did it.

I'm so glad the picture turned out well because the beginning didn't go as smooth. As we stood in line, waiting for our turn with Santa, Shannon took one look away from the elf that was talking with us and saw an old man sitting down in a chair waving. She flipped out! I mean, trying to climb me, pulling my shirt and hair. Luckily Santa's a pro and he had the suggestion of us sitting in his chair while he hid behind us. She finally cooled down and even though Santa looks like he's photobombing our picture... at least everyone is happy. 
Good thinking Santa!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment