Shannon and Flynn are seriously each other's best bud. Whenever Flynn whines or barks, Shannon laughs. Whenever Flynn walks in front of us when we're sitting on the couch, she wants to reach over and touch him. When Shannon is sitting in her high chair, she looks for him in the room. Once she finds him, she starts smiling and "talking" to him.
Flynn loves the little girl too, he's just not as obsessed with her as she is with him. I knew this was going to be a strong friendship when Shannon was only a couple weeks old and we were on a walk. This owner let go of the leash and here comes this big dog running straight towards the stroller. Flynn got right in between the dog and stroller and let out a growl I have never heard before.
I quickly praised him and stared and the other owner like "Really Lady?!"
Ever since then, they've been inseperable...


No comments:
Post a Comment