I can't believe my baby girl is already 1 week old. Time has flown by and I am just trying to savor every moment with her.
The first night in the hospital was pretty chaotic. We were up from 10:00 - 2:00am changing 6 poopy diapers! feeding her, and rocking her to sleep. I didn't feel overwhelmed but just anxious to be home. The next day we were discharged from the hospital at 3:00pm and we introduced baby Shannon to our pup Flynn. He was very excited but knew that he had to be careful around her. Just like the way Lee and I felt about her the moment we saw her, you could clearly see that Flynn was in love with her. H loves watching her, kissing her and letting us know when she has a dirty diaper.I would have to say that our first week went really well. We are on some what of a schedule her mild case jaundice is completely gone and she eats about every 2 hours. Here are a couple more pictures:
I just finished feeding her and she looks pretty happy
I like this one because it looks like she's singing
cuddle time with daddy
No comments:
Post a Comment