For our anniversary we decided to go to the Bellagio's Sunday brunch by the fountains. This was our 2nd time going and we absolutely love this place! It's all you can eat (amazing food and desserts) and all you can drink champagne. I of coarse enjoyed all you can drink water!
College
This was a year after we started dating. We actually met on Valentines day, when I was a senior in high school and Lee was a freshman at Fresno State. Thank you Joe and Amanda for bringing us together!
Our Wedding Day
The most amazing day of my life! On July 10, 2009 I married my best friend! I will never forget this perfect amazing day.
The Start of Our Family
Now we're about to experience the next chapter in our lives together. I can't wait to have our little family of 3 (+Flynn).
I love you so much!






No comments:
Post a Comment