Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Happy Halloween



OMG, I'm sorry my pictures are a little out of order. I tried my best to fix them... but as you can see, I gave up.
This was a fun and memorable Halloween! I had many costume changes throughout the day. I was Snooki   and Lee was Pauly-D (which is so out of his character) at a party during the weekend. He was a good sport about it all though. I was Kermit the frog for my school and a Charger fan along with Lee and Flynn on Halloween night. It was a lot of fun being able to dress up for the kids. They loved my costume! I'm just glad they actually knew who I was.
The night before Halloween, we decided that we did want to carve pumpkins and so I went to the grocery store and bought 3 good size pumpkins. We spent an hour or two scooping and seperating the seeds as well as carving the easy prints we could find in the little pumpkin carving book. Lee cooked the pumpkin seeds and they turned out really well! Way to go Babe! The pumpkins weren't too bad either!
All in all, it was a fun Halloween!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments:

Post a Comment