As I was cleaning up my hard drive I came across this wonderful blast from the past video of my sisters and I singing at our church in Vacaville. I miss singing with them! Right after the performance Amanda said "she was officially retiring from ever singing in public again." I guess she didn't enjoy finding her inner "man voice" to sing the bass line of this song. What I enjoyed most about this video was not the crazy blackbirds flying across the screen behind us, making my camera (which was on Auto-focus "note to self, turn Auto-focus off next time") go insane throughout the whole song. It was the fact that you can clearly see Amanda's ADD as she literally turned around and watched the screen behind us right in the middle of our song.
To my family, I miss all of you so much and I truly cherish these moments we had growing up.
Love You!
Ahhh... I love this video. I love when you girls sing together. It puts a big smile on my face and my heart is full with pride. Love you Ash-Bo-Bash!
ReplyDelete